I am coming back to making my large Asym mode on Altis, now i have had issues in the past of if i set the OPCOM to Asym mode with all of altis, it will always go across map to get to Pyrgos as it is the highest priority objective as defined by the indexing of the map. So i decided my way around this was to create custom civilian objectives, which to an extent does work, but seen as there isn't a module for custom CIVILIAN objectives, it has to be done by code, and unfortunately the OPCOM just ends up going for the order in which the objectives are added via the init.sqf, line by line.

So my first question is, using " [["obj_1", getMarkerPos "C1", 250,"CIV"],["WEST","GUER","EAST"]] call cjb_addObjectiveToSides; " this line of code to add an civilian objective of size 250, to all sides, is there a parameter to add a custom priority for this? So i can create my own priority for each custom objective, like you can with the custom military module.

Secondly, is there a way to delay TAOR markers from being active, EG: If i had a TAOR marker that covered Kavala and Neri, and a TAOR that covered Zaros, is there a way to have it so initially only the Zaros TAOR is active and once they have exhausted all available objectives there, the second TAOR is activated and they can go for the normally higher objective Kavala and Neri TAOR afterwards?

I ask these as i am trying to create an experience where the AI naturally expand to the closest available towns/objectives in a way that makes sense, instead of they going for what the map indexing tells them is the most important. I know there is a ticket on Dev Haven to do with randomizing objectives, but i am trying to find a half decent work around in the mean time. Any input would be appreciated. :)