Spark

keep calm, you must have empaty, to users with issues and to voluntary dev.
About support local DB issues isn't necessary, only ask this because some gameservers are blocking external connections or i dont know.
You can continue supporting War-room DB only, but insert a local DB feature too.

SpyderBlack723

It is not a question whether having local db as an option is possible, the problem lies in all the work around it. They've got to do code changes, testing, tutorials, and support for everyone who chooses this as an option. Do you really think they wouldn't like to get rid of their monthly charges to host the remote DB? I'm sure they would love to not have to pay $65 a month. It's not as simple as just hitting the "Allow local db" button. There is a lot of work that goes into it and then after that, a whole new wave of people who want help trying to set it up. It's a lot easier for them to provide help and support with a remote db as opposed to everyone having their own local db. As Friznit said, they've experienced this before. You also have to look at the roadmap, they are very hard at work putting together support for a wide array of features that tons of people have requested. They aren't superheros, they aren't getting paid, they have lives of their own to worry about first. Just request it nicely and see where things go. We are lucky enough to have a mod with ALiVE's capabilities already, the least we could do is not harass the devs who give up thousands of hours to make it possible.

I cant answer you in original thread, is closed. I think I did not say anything wrong, nor I did not disrespect anyone, I dont understand why thats answers. All that you said arent necessary, I know all that, never said otherwise. Because I said voluntary dev, I value your work.

But I have a issue and nobody help me since 26 may, to me and other user with same issue.

Then sorry by my words and bye.