Question: How can I make both the ALiVE military placement modules for the military objectives and the civilian objectives to spawn supplies matching the faction the module is configured to spawn?

Guess: It might be possible that's just not a bug, but has simply not yet been coded.. and known well already by other mission makers. By that I mean either not yet implemented within the ALiVE modules themselves, or into the glue between the RHS factions, which I've learnt to be setup against the standards set by BI, and ALiVE itself.

Observation: I recreated a mission similar to the Operation Landlord demo mission using RHS factions rhs_faction_usmc_d, rhs_faction_usarmy_d, rhs_faction_vdv, rhs_faction_msv and rhs_faction_insurgents (the latter I use in the CQB module). Once I activate the spawning of supplies in the military placement modules of ALiVE, the respective factions get boxes containing vanilla NATO/OPF/... supplies instead of supply boxes matching their faction.

It would be sufficient for me to know others ran into this, as well.

Regarding a quick fix, I'm not afraid of text editors, the Arma 3 editor, initialization fields, etc. so that's welcome. However, intensive internet search and searching inside this forum didn't bring me any result with regard to this "spawn supplies" for non-vanilla factions with the placement modules of ALiVE. Any pointers to that are greatly welcome. I'm sure that others must have noticed this.

Big thank you to the developers and especially for the videos and example missions! I've been intensively playing with ALiVE in the recent days and had a lot of fun with it already. Even when watching some of the videos, which are outdated with regard to ALiVE component names, the amount of work that must have gone into the ALiVE modules become apparent to me. Impressive! Please keep up this good work!