#2: thx, clear now!

#3: Hmm no and i dont like to use external scripts again, i try to stick with mods and ALiVE. Just an idea: Take 3 Supplytrucks, load them with XYZ (Fake supplys) and at the place you can take out perhaps pre defined stuff for bigger outposts? This stuff already with ai path and places ready.

#4: ok this is not really a bug, just again as a info. e.g. arma2 bunker is filled with 5 ai (its warm in here) and they get stuck. Perhaps a filter would be nice to prevent placing > 4 beside each other within 30cm?

#5: I make a campaign and we start from our homebase. For a mission you need to decorate this base, you need to make it look like a mainbase. Just take one of the airports from altis (not the main big one). They look more like a amateur landing area, not as a military base. I just want to ask if there are ways that alive can help me get this base builded nice, with realistic feeling, with ai patroiling around the base and uses military buildings (look-out i need to place). And all that FAST. As i said i like ALiVE to manage all this micromanagement, i just want to macro. So im not that lego building guy that want to plan a military layout over 5 hours.