Blacklisting Civilian Placement

1. 9 years ago

When creating Blacklist markers, is it required to have a separate Civilian Placement modules for every marker you want? Or can you have multiple blacklist markers and use just one module (if so, how)?

Also, out of curiosity, when civilian hostility is higher... what happens? Or is that just something to find out?

2. You can have multiple blacklist markers separated by commas on the one placement module. From watching the Civs in my missions when the hostility gets up to high against your faction, they start to get agitated when you are around them, they begin running and a lot of shouting going on. I m yet to see any suicide bombers but I'm starting to keep my eyes pealed for guys with too much eye makeup lol!

3. Edited 9 years ago by Ezaco

Just commas? Because when I asked someone from my mission making staff they said to list it:

["Black_1", Black 2", Black 3"]

It didn't seem to work.

4. I use [ Black_1, Black_2, Black_3] works the same when assigning multiple TAOR's.

5. or you could put down multiple CQB markers for some reason that's killing my Civilian Placement, it does place vehicles though, really strange, but then you'll have to deal with the opfor lol.

or Sign Up to reply!