Edited 9 years ago by snackynak

A couple weeks ago I managed to set up my own dedicated server on my PC so that I can run my own private matches and save my progress on some of my open-ended missions that I've made. Initially, it seemed to be working out OK. I did a few test runs, got the results to show up on the WarRoom, then kind of put it down for a few days. However, once I came back to it, I noticed the WarRoom stopped recording, and the server save dialog was getting hung up on player logistics and not properly exiting. After a bit of tinkering, I'm still not sure what exactly is going on and how to fix it. At first I thought it was this latest BI DLC that might have screwed things up, but looking at the WarRoom, other people don't seem to be having that problem. So i figure it must be on my end somehow.
So here's some of the details:
I'm using TADST to set up the Server, with these launch parameters

-port=2302 "-config=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\TADST\AlivePersist_V\TADST_config.cfg" "-cfg=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\TADST\AlivePersist_V\TADST_basic.cfg" "-profiles=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\TADST\AlivePersist_V" -name=AlivePersist_V -netlog "-mod=_CommonRedist;Launcher;Kart;demo;Heli;Curator;@CBA_A3;@ALiVE;@ALiVEServer;@Blastcore-A3;@Blastcore-Tracers;@mcc_sandbox;@FC-37 Thunder;@PG_Services;RHSAFRF;RHSUSF;@RDS;@CHO_F35B;@JS_JC_FA18;@JS_JC_SU35;@sfp;@Sukhoi_T-50" -enableHT

I have a test mission set up with the following modules:

Alive(required), Alive Virtual AI, Alive Database, Alive player options, 2x Ai Commanders, 3 cust mil placements
For units, I just use vanilla objects, persistence is turn on

Once I start the mission up, and get to the role selection screen, I log in as admin and enter the mission. Then I order my teammates to do some stuff, and then I save and exit the server. Save dialog comes up, but stops at alive player logistics, even though the server console reads game finished.

Here's a copy of the full rpt log:

I'm guessing, this section describes the culprit, but I'm don't know what exactly is wrong:

ALiVE Global INIT
ALiVE Global Init Timer Started
ALiVE [m_0|30] Module ALiVE_sys_data INIT
ALIVE_SYS_DATA START PLUGIN: SYS_DATA_ERROR
ALiVE SYS_DATA - GROUP NAME: SYS_DATA_ERROR
ALiVE SYS_DATA_COUCHDB - READ DATA: SendJSON ["GET", "sys_data/config", "" , "arma3live"]
ALiVE SYS_DATA_COUCHDB - READ DATA RESPONSE: SYS_DATA_ERROR
ALiVE SYS_DATA_COUCHDB - READ DATA RESULT: SYS_DATA_ERROR
ALiVE SYS_DATA - CONFIG: SYS_DATA_ERROR
ALiVE-0 CANNOT CONNECT TO DATABASE, DISABLING DATA MODULE

And the server console log:

0:24:01 Dedicated host created.
 0:24:17 Host identity created.
 0:24:18 Game Port: 2302, Steam Query Port: 2303
 0:42:09 Player xxxxx connecting.
 0:42:09 Mission Alive Persist test Vanilla read from bank.
 0:42:11 Player xxxxx connected (id=xxxxxxxxxx).
 0:42:20 Admin xxxxx logged in.
 0:42:25 Roles assigned.
 0:42:25 Reading mission ...
 0:42:36 Mission read.
 0:42:51 Game started.
 0:44:29 Game finished.

If anyone can help shed some light on what's going on, it would be much appreciated.