highhead

Show in context Administrator

Hi!

As promised I took a look.

There are 2 ambient civilian placement modules with the same settings in that mission, that will have strange impacts. Furthermore the asym-CQB is set to "strategic" but there are no strategic buildings (use "civilian" setting). For the second (friendly) CQB module down south I suggest to also use type "civilian" with a low enemy setting (2%, density medium, Pair).

For the strange things... I can only get this behaviour in this mission and after i switched all enemy factions to OPF_F as an example it worked again and your 3CB Blufor untis spawned. Its hard to find the original cause, because... ...there are so many errors in that mission (due to issues with all that addons), that break the init process completely (which ensures scripts load at full speed so this also causes longer load times). This did not at all happen with any test setup I ran that came close to your mission.

I highly suggest that you turn on -showScriptErrors param in your startup line - I would not live with that errors and I'd ditch all that addons esp. config errors and only keep Kunduz, CUP and switch to another unit addon that is still beeing worked on officially. Build your bases with the available assets (there are plenty, also use the ingame compositions and not go for any new mod dependency only because of the eye-candy). This will keep you from bad headaches and ensure your players have a decent expierence without having to download x halfway broken mods from x sources (they simply wont do that in the first place either way). Will (maybe) go a bit deeper but not today.

Hope that helps for now!
Have a nice eve