Long Load Times For My Altis Mission I Am Making

1. 9 years ago
    Edited 9 years ago by Burningsoul69

Hello first off let me say i love this mod it adds so much to my units gameplay XD just looking for some help we are currently running @allinarmaterrainpack, @ASDG_JR, @CBA_A3, @CSE, @dar_maxxpro, @helo_hmds_kimi, @imrali, @L_ExShake, @mbg_killhouses_a3, @mcc_sandbox_a3, @nimitz, @ Rav_lifter_A3, @rhs_afrf3, @rhs_usf3, @SMGR, @STKR_BI, @tao_foldmap_a3, @Task_Force_radio, @Trixie_Britishweapons, @VTS_weaponresting. We currently are trying to get a dynamic campaign setup be we have come across some serious problems with long load times and very poor Performance for our Server what i'm looking for is someone to tell me if any of my mods could be the problem.

Also I don't know if this is a common problem with the very long initial load times for this alive mission I am creating on altis, all of altis is populated. I understand that it may have a long load time (it currently takes about 8-10 min to get into game) because its such a big map and the amount of AI I have spawning in with the mods but my question is more about the cps and FPS that is monitored through the @ams mod. On my normal mission such as our training mission the server holds around 50 for each, however when I run the alive mission on altis, fps stays in the 40's and the cps is as low as 3 sometimes. Is this common ? or is it a possibility that one of the mods I am using, or mission maker error, is causing this problem?

If needed I am more then willing to up load an RPT file and the mission itself to see if anyone can possibly help!

thanks for helping!

2. highhead

28 Nov 2014 Administrator

Hi!

may ofc be something mod related! what happens if you use cba and alive with a reasonable AI amount and OPCOM objectives (below 80 objectives and below 300 profiles?) - for a try!

or Sign Up to reply!