Multispawn Module

1. 9 years ago

Hello,

I am having some difficulty getting the multispawn module to work in "spawn on squad" mode. This mode is not really covered during the tutorial so I looked and found some bits here and there but nothing definitive. In my description.ext I have Respawn=3 and RespawnDelay=10. I have NO respawn marker on the map (the wiki implies not using a marker, although I have tried it both ways. My mission has only one group of 9 playable and 1 player character on the map. Whenever a player dies it goes through the respawning... notification then the player trying to respawn is spectating the live player but never spawns in. I have tried this with the enemy check set on no and yes. My guess is when you place a no in the "Enemy Check" field no enemy check is performed. The tooltip is a bit misleading in that a yes or no in the field would have the opposite effect. A revised edition of the tutorial for this module might be needed and the tooltip is counter to the field heading expectations.

1. Does the "spawn on player" in the multispawn module work? (any one actually have this working)
    2. How exactly do I get it working? (what should my description.ext lines look like) (do I need a marker or name my playable characters) (what exactly do I do to get "spawn on player" to work)
    3. What does a "no" in the "perform enemy check" field do? Does no mean enemy is not checked for or does no mean do not spawn if enemy is nearby?
    4. What is "enemy nearby"? When an enemy check is performed, what are the parameters? (how much of a radius is being checked? 50m? 100m?)

I am able to get the multispawn module to do just about everything else but the "spawn on player" seems broken. Any detailed reply or help would be appreciated.

Thanks

or Sign Up to reply!