Desperately seeking config help on ded server

1. 9 years ago

Hi All - I need help trying to get ALIVE configured on our ARMA 3 server hosted with gameserver.com. I had the staff install the mod, and they said i must do the config. Basically was installed in folders and startup parameters are -profiles=C:\games\197_84_209_51_2362\1165589\arma3\config -config=server.cfg -port=2362 -IP=197.84.209.51 -world=empty -gtqueryport=2364 -mod=@CBA_A3;@AliveServer

/116xxxxx/arma3/@AliveServer
    /116xxxxx/arma3/@CBA_A3

I was not sure in unstructions where to put the alive.cfg file so i copied it into the root arma3 folder /116xxxxx/arma3/

Server starts up fine - when i fired client last night it showed the ALIVE logo on bottom right of screen - and after mission it said saving player stats - I went to war room but see no stats or player stats... so not sure where I am going wrong.

I tried using one of your MP COOP's but had no luck with that so switched to the co23_Domination_XTRA_Blufor3final.Altis misson. I guess that does not support ALIVE? If so how do i go about adding support for ALIVE...

Would appreciate any assistance -

Cheers - Mad Dog McEwan
    5 Special Forces Regiment - 1 Recce

2. edited a an existing coop mission - added required alive module, also db module - get this error in rpt file

14:21:34 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.alive_sys_profile, alive_main, alive_sys_data
    14:21:34 Missing addons detected:
    14:21:34 alive_sys_profile
    14:21:34 alive_main
    14:21:34 alive_sys_data
    14:21:34 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.alive_sys_profile, alive_main, alive_sys_data

3. ok got things going 99% - issue I had in case someone else has similar issues - was i did not have the @Alive mod installed on the server - gameserver.com only installed the @AliveServer component.... the COOP file i edited (co23_Domination_XTRA_Blufor3final.Altis) loaded fine... but for some reason none of the missions or side missions "fired" just hangs on Waiting for orders, I probably screwed that up somehow...

or Sign Up to reply!