ALiVE War Room - AliVE Databass Module Problems

1. 9 years ago

Since ive added the ALiVE Database Module it keeps crashing the mission and server box could someone please help me set up war room on my server thanks

2. could you post your "RPT" file so we can see. Would also help immensely if you could also post the mission you are using and what mods you are running. Also, what kind of server do you have, Windows or Linux?

3. http://pastebin.com/HeqqhaWc#

4. Is there any other information that you can post that I stated above. If you could post any of the other stuff, that can help the rest of us see what you are trying to do and try replicate as well to see what the problem is and see if we can find a solution for you and for anybody else who stumbles on this thread.

5. Yes ok so the server loads the mission file then i get no MSG Received i log into the server box and it says Arma 3 has Crashed leaves these errors

Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
    Problem Signature 01: arma3server.exe
    Problem Signature 02: 1.36.128.579
    Problem Signature 03: 548032b7
    Problem Signature 04: Arma2Net.Unmanaged
    Problem Signature 05: 0.0.0.0
    Problem Signature 06: 50360e12
    Problem Signature 07: 6
    Problem Signature 08: 14
    Problem Signature 09: System.IO.FileNotFoundException
    OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.272.7
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Information 1: 0a9e
    Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
    Additional Information 3: 0a9e
    Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

6. Do you have @AliveServer running on the server and do you also have the alive.cfg file in the correct location?

7. C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\ALiVE thats where i put the alive.cfg

-mod=@caf_ag;@A3MP;@cba_a3;@cha_lav25;@cse;@dar_hmmwv;@dar_mtvr;@mcc_sandbox_a3;@nato_russian_sf_weapons;@us_helos_kimi;@task_force_radio;@usmc_a3;@dar_maxxpro;@eods;@alive;@fa18_a3;@AliveServer;@ALiVE"

8. Have you tried running a test mission with only ALiVE and CBA_A3 and with the database module enabled? If not try that, just to make sure that it isn't a mod that is conflicting with ALiVE.

9. i will give that a try

10. i just tryed the test missions that are in the mod and the server still crashed

11. the errors above. Is that from your "RPT" file? Doesn't seem like it?

12. Does your mission run without the ALiVE Database module?

13. the missionr runs good without the Database Module

14. its from the Serverbox RPT yes

15. Sorry forgot about the pastebin link. That is the RPT. Was looking at the other one. lol. Where does the other error come from that you posted?

16. You do have an account with the War Rooom correct?

17. with the server lucnher that i use to Launch the server when the tap crashed it leaves errors but in the RPT there is Zero Errors thats whats killing

18. could it have to do with using a bad Widows version if so what verisons are good to use

19. Yes i have an account

20. http://alivemod.com/admin/user/show/6364
    \

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!