Hello everyone. First off I hope I'm posting this in the right place. I have probably waaay to many hours in ArmA but this is my first time trying to set up a dedicated server. I followed VEX's Quick and Easy Insurgency Tutorial on youtube for actually placing donw modules themselves then added the CQB and IED modules. The only thing I did different was instead of placing OPFOR, BLUFOR and Independent, I just placed Independent and Blufor. Tested it out on LAN by myself and it ran smoothly. Very few FPS drops, that didn't even hinder gameplay at all.

After reading the forums that it was recommended to set up a dedicated server for better performance, persistence and to have more players I downloaded TADST and followed this

youtube tutorial for setting up my server. Everything looked good. When I launch the server, server log says game started. When I join I get to choose my slot but get stuck on a loading screen with all the nature sounds. Longest I waited was 2 hours. AO isn't that big..maybe it is. 4500 M's. Gives us a fairly large size to play around in yet not even close to the whole map. From Pyrgos to Athira and down to Neochori I believe.

All help is appreciated :)