Acre2 and Alive on the dedicated server

1. 4 years ago

Hello friends of the forum. My first post, and after researching both on the internet and in forums / videos and not find an answer, I decided to try directly with you who develop the tool.

Our clan (CCT) using largely their missions PvE Alive and after many tests, we decided to replace the Task Force for Radio Acre2. The main purpose would be to use the Acre Babel system. After other searches, hits, errors and a ton of scripts that did not work, we got a formula that makes Babel work perfectly, in units plotted by Zeus, and the translator also working correctly.

Now the problem began: I used the same formula that worked in units plotted "in hand" by the editor and put on a persistent mission using Alive as a unit builder / mission. Initial tests (starting mission by the editor in the local form machine) the alive populates the mission as configured and Babel worked (I in an independent unit teleported me next to a bluefor unit and the same while listening to my voice has become on alert).

At the moment I was excited and already I ported the PBO configured for the dedicated server and realized new tests. Already the deception began because Alive apparently does not carry (or does not understand) the settings made in ACRE.

Although I have some knowledge in editing I am very bad with the programming of ArmA, and I end up having a lot of difficulty with the correct inclusion of codes. This code should be placed in init.sqf: (source: https://www.reddit.com/r/arma/comments/3bpz0v/acre2_babel_help/ )

f_available_languages = [
    ["en", "English"],
    ["ru", "Russian"],
    ["ar", "Arabic"]
    ];
    {
        _x call acre_api_fnc_babelAddLanguageType;
    } forEach f_available_languages;

[] spawn {
        if (!hasInterface) exitWith {};
        if (player != player) then {waitUntil {player == player};};
        if (!alive player) then {waitUntil {alive player};};

_languagesPlayerSpeaks = player getVariable ["f_languages", []];

switch (playerside) do {
        case west: {
                if (_languagesPlayerSpeaks isEqualTo []) then {_languagesPlayerSpeaks = ["en"];};
            };
        case east: {
                if (_languagesPlayerSpeaks isEqualTo []) then {_languagesPlayerSpeaks = ["ru"];};
            };
        case independent: {
                if (_languagesPlayerSpeaks isEqualTo []) then {_languagesPlayerSpeaks = ["ar"];};
            };
        case civilian: {
                if (_languagesPlayerSpeaks isEqualTo []) then {_languagesPlayerSpeaks = ["ar","en"];};
            };
        };
        _languagesPlayerSpeaks call acre_api_fnc_babelSetSpokenLanguages;
    }; 

And this one in each unit so that the language that faction will speak is set:

this setVariable ["f_languages",["en", "ar"]]; 

This question would be for the translator to speak both English and Arabic

After all this introductory, would you guys be able to help me get ALiVE to load this code

this setVariable ["f_languages",["en"]; 

in each of the units put by him in the mission (in all the modules in which he can create units, Ex: civil, CQB .....

Thanks for the help and great Mod!

or Sign Up to reply!