Today is the day I ask a dozen questions! Sorry, haha.

A previous poster has (sort of) asked the question how to add Combat Support...with scripts or trigger.. ARJay responded an AddAction trigger for the Alive Tablet would work. Another user, Acer90, said to use "ALiVE_fnc_combatSupportInit and synchronizeObjectsAdd" and then the thread unfortunately ended.

I have a mission that includes Artillery Support via the Alive Tablet; tested and working (woohoo for me). But I've tested the mission once and I think I want the Artillery Support to be a reward for the players... I want it to be "OFFLINE" from the beginning, and come online only after the player complete's the condition of a trigger.

I don't mind if the Arty asset appears on the tablet; I'd actually love if the tablet spat out some failed connection bit when the players try to use the asset... COMMUNICATION ERROR - REASON: SIGNAL JAMMING

The idea is that there is a custom objective that includes a radio tower players have to destroy with a satchel charge. Once destroyed, the trigger activates and brings Arty communications online.

...not really sure where to start.