Server not connecting properly to war room.

1. 9 years ago

Hi, i have a problem with ALiVE not connecting properly to the war room, resulting in the server save process being stuck on "saving player logistics". I also can not see the server information coming through to the war room.

The main thing that bothers me is that me and my group has played a couple of missions on our ALiVE campaign and it has been working fine, but after the latest update i redid all the modules and started our mission again. After i uploaded the new version of our mission (with the same pbo name as the last one), the persistence and War room connection does not work. I think that it is very odd that it does not work properly, when we had no problem with it before the update.

Now, i have a possible cause, but i would like a some feedback from a dev. Because of our hosting provider we can not update the mods ourselves, so we have to get them to update them for us (they are nervous if they don't have full control over dll files). The current server version is 0.9.6.1509031, while the clients run 0.9.6.150903e + 006 and we do get a warning when we connect. Does this sound like the main source of the issue?

Thanks again.

2. Maybe you need to update the ALiVE server mod. Sounds like maybe the ALiVE server mod needs to be updated.

or Sign Up to reply!