Syndikat problem not allowing server to start

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by Nichols

OK here is my RPT: RPT file for Operation Willing Disaster .
    Here is the mod list for the mission as well....Operation Willing Disaster Mod List .

The server works fine locally without errors but as soon as I got to run it on the dedicated box I get an error that rolls constantly in the console view and doesn't allow the server to start. It is completely related to the Syndikat class and basically boils down to the following within the RPT.

22:22:40 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgPatches.ind_c_f'.
    22:22:40 Warning Message: No entry '.units'.

Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance.

2. The mod list seems to link to the mission PBO. Can you duplicate this with just ALiVE and CBA?

3. Nope it's only linked to the SFF faction that Jarrad made for Tanoan Armed Forces. If I remove everything other than ALiVE and CBA in a repro mission it loads perfectly; so I am mainly asking if anyone else here has seen this pop up with the TAF (classname) faction from Jarrad's SFF mods.

4. So after talking with Jarrad; creator of the SFF factions; it was discovered that the Tanoan Defence Forces mod has a need of working with the Syndikat Overhauled faction. It is not required to run but it tosses an error when starting an ALiVE server that doesn't allow it to initialize fully.

or Sign Up to reply!