Last active 11 months ago
Hey guys, Sorry, yea i did do it. I updated the git hub blacklist so it was way easier to index the map. I have a working version. Just didnt ever use it because arma 3 stable was still 32 bit so our group had alot of issues with the map. Ill add a commit on the github now.
Done. It all works. Ai spawn and the lot :) Had to fix up a few errors int he data. The Crossroads array would keep messing up and not finishing and closing it self.
How ever still getting this. May reindex with a differnt map bound as tuplov suggested to me. Just gotta download x64 again
After more than 3 days of full time doing this. Im Kinda done. when indexing had to go to x64 as arma 3 used 12 gb of ram cus of the object size. Arma would crash after 500 objects cartogizing. Luckly i was able to add 1500 object types to the blacklist such as walls and billboards. my ts is ts.tombstonegaming.com