Last active 6 weeks ago
This issue was solved, I used a simple AutoHotKey script (ran the script as Administrator) to rebind Print Screen to the App Menu key:
Simple two-line script, and now I can do stuff :D
Awesome, good to hear, Friznit! Can't wait to finally use the menu :D
The default binding is still there, I have just added another keybind to it.
When I delete my *added* keybind (Ctrl-9) and add a different keybind (Ctrl-8, for instance), then the previous *added* keybind ceases to work (Ctrl-9), and the new keybind (Ctrl-8) then works, but again, "works" meaning it's not displaying the ALiVE menu, just triggers the ARMA UI "can't do that" sound.
Hello! I'm trying to use the Combat Support module in one of my missions, this is the first time I've tried support assets. I have only tried the Artillery submodule, and it looks like my only problem is that the ALiVE menu won't pop up, all I hear is the ARMA "bloop" UI sound like it's saying "no, you can't do that, something else needs to happen before you can do that." I know it's bound, I have tried both Custom Action 20 and the Configure Addons / ALIVE MENU keybinds, same "bloop" sound.
Let me know where I'm going wrong:
* Mission is on the Summer Chernaurus map.
* I inserted the main support module and the artillery submodule, and synced the artillery submodule to the main support module.
* I have the main support module with "Laserdesignator" set as the required loadout item, which ingame is the Laser Designator "Sand", IIRC. When I start my mission, I grab it from a Virtual Arsenal, I don't have a custom loadout set for any units at the moment.
* I am playing as the Russians, and the artillery units spawn correctly as the rhs_2s3_tv, the same units as I set in the Artillery Support submodule options. They are friendly to my units and to me, so that's good, means we're recognized as being on the same side.
* Armed with the Laserdesignator item, I click CTRL-9 (my keyboard does not have the app menu key so I added this keybind in Configure Addons), but I only hear the "bloop" sound. Nothing happens other than that sound.
I'm using ALiVE with RHS USA and AFRF, CUP Core & Terrain, and ACE3, all mods are subscribed from the Steam Workshop from the original authors, along with the dependencies which I believe is only CBA.