Missions not connecting up to war room.

1. 9 years ago

Hello people. I need some help with an issue that you guys are no doubt a stranger to. The missions i make do not connect up to the war room, even though everything is set up as it should be (database modules, AI etc etc...). Now, i have tried running the missions prepackaged with ALiVE and they work fine with my dedicated server, and they connect to the war room. However, the thing that differs between these missions and my mission is that the prepackaged ones do not have a database module. I don't know if that matters, but i felt like pointing it out.

In the past my ALiVE missions worked flawlessly with persistence, but now they are not working as intended even when with freshly created missions on the newest version.

I am completely stumped on what might be the issue, so i would love it if i could get some help on the matter.

If you need to look at a mission file, then i can supply you with this. This is created with the latest version of ALiVE.
    https://mega.co.nz/#!H9xwBJTZ!_uuOMLxqBbpxcScfzgmy2bf8Aqyq22m73y9dNPVuN4Q

Thanks again.

2. Tupolov

21 Apr 2015 Administrator
    Edited 9 years ago by Tupolov

Please try with OS Perfmon setting in Data module disabled.

Also, did you check the logs as specified on the ALiVE War Room Server Settings page?

3. Deleted 9 years ago by Chickenchief
  4. Tupolov

22 Apr 2015 Administrator

any luck?

or Sign Up to reply!