Loading mission issue

1. 8 years ago

Hello Earthlings,

First of all want to say that you guys are doing a fantastic job with the Alive mod.

I have a strange problem !

I use only the mods @TFAR and @CSE.

During tests with my mission with OS perfmon setting in the Data Module desable, everything went 100%, i saved and loaded the mission without any problem, the mean time to save was 30 minutes and the loading time was 15 min

Yesterday we had a heavy combat and after 8 hours of fighting with at least 30 players online.

At the end of the mission, I decided to make a save, the mean time to save was 60 minutes. The save process was completed without error.

I am now trying to load the mission but not out of the load screem screen. I can hear my steps and my shots !

I forward you the server logs.

Any suggestion or solution?

LOGS:

https://mega.co.nz/#!w01FkbhT!Xo4TDi4Y6pCz1B7u-fLn1xzt1Kqsoxwl4Ih9HTwj-zQ

2. Tupolov

3 May 2015 Administrator

From the logs I checked, it doesn't look like a data module is placed? It doesn't attempt to init at all.

Did you definitely place the data module? Anything change? You sent a couple of logs, please let us know which one to check.

3. Yes module data was placed below pictures the time of recording and data module

-image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

4. Tupolov

3 May 2015 Administrator

Can you send the server log and alive logs for that save please.

5. these are the last logs generated after recording

https://mega.co.nz/#!Z9tE3QTZ!JWZVWurP1OHp4VPytQ8yN9neH98KRhLDq6srUZfhhbg

6. always I got this error

05/02/2015 10:03:31 Info Loading addins
    05/02/2015 10:03:31 Error Failed to create addin application domain ALiVEPlugIn for C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\@aliveserver\AddIns\ALiVEPlugIn\ALiVEPlugIn.dll
    05/02/2015 10:03:31 Warn Falling back to the main application domain
    05/02/2015 10:03:31 Error Failed to create addin application domain DateTimePlugin for C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\@aliveserver\AddIns\DateTimePlugin\DateTimePlugin.dll
    05/02/2015 10:03:31 Warn Falling back to the main application domain

or Sign Up to reply!