ALiVE Civ Objective Module not functioning since 1.44

1. 8 years ago

I created a map on Altis which was running perfectly smooth for about 2 weeks prior to the 1.44 update. After the 1.44 update, I shut down the server, updated to 1.44 and restarted the mission with no changes to the setup or ALiVE modules whatsoever. Since then, after numerous restarts and small module tweaks, I cannot for the life of me get enemies to spawn within cities or civilian areas. I am seeing roadblocks generated and some military objectives being occupied but they are not occupying cities at all, to include CQB. Anyone have the same experience or have some suggestions? Thanks in advance.

2. There should be an update real soon when the devs fix the problems that presented themselves in their development branch build as 1.44 dropped. I would wait for that and then see if you are still having the issue. I am personally not having an issues at all. Try reinstalling if you don't wish to wait.

3. Thanks, I'll keep messing with module settings.

4. I haven't noticed any issues.

5. I haven't noticed any issues.

6. I haven't noticed any issues.

7. 3 times a charm lol

8. I figured I'd do it just to keep the train going ;)

9. Made a acc just to point this out!
    Trying to fill Kavala with life, put down everything I need, Mark Kavala with a marker, put in the name in the TADR field, put civ spawn on extrem and ambient vehicles on medium and all that spawns in is 2 Civs and 1 car. (Area is 1x1.5 km)

10. Did you turn on civ debug just to make sure?

11. @SpyderBlack723 Did you turn on civ debug just to make sure?

Yes I did.

12. Any luck with new patch or still an issue?

or Sign Up to reply!