It seems, I always have issues. So I apologize for the constant nagging.

Getting right to it, my unit has adored ALiVE Assymetric Warfare's ability. While at first we had no idea what to do and treated it like normal ALiVE but that quickly changed.

Now, we are creating highly specific intel maps. Adv. Markers, SpotReps, SitReps and even have dedicated recon assets (Individuals who come on just to deploy a Raven or Darter and spend a few hours collecting information). From this, our command team takes all this information, digs through the fluff and usually are able to pinpoint POSSIBLE HQ's/Depots within 50-100m of a location.

But we ran into a problem. Multiple problems.

The adv. markers vanish after a server save and quit. It properly saves and everything or so I thought. When we rejoin the next day, the SPOTREP details (in the menu when you open the map) are still there, but the markers themselves are gone. Upon making new markers and watching the screen as it saves has revealed something. While it is saving the markers, a message saying "conflict" pops up and quickly continues saving the rest. Now we have this huge list of SPOTREPS and no way to get rid of them nor any idea to fix it.

To make it worse, the checkpoints we marked are usually gone by the next server load and the amount of enemies change dramatically after a server reload (We once did recon and found a village with just two fireteams. When the teams were sent in, we found out it had a LOT more than just two fireteams and they had to pull back). What gives?