Persistence Connection Error

1. 8 years ago

Hello,

I am currently having an issue with my persistence setup, I have setup my war-room and my mission to run correctly however I am unable to connect to the database.

RPT log
    AliveServer.log
    Alive.log

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
    Rexs

2. Looks like an account problem on the War Room - can you confirm your server's IP is: 192.99.37.98?

3. I can Confirm that is the IP. -image-

4. Edited 8 years ago by secure

What's your group name ? Is it "Arma 3" ? If not, you should re-download alive.cfg.
    If you go to War Room and click "Your Group", then the groupname in alive.cfg should be whatever is between [ and ].

5. Thats the name in the config. Im not to sure whats wrong.

6. If you haven't used your War Room group before, I'd suggest you delete that group and create a new one.
    Make sure you use a unique group tag. Don't use "Arma 3". It's not unique enough.
    For example, I would suggest "BFS" as your group tag or something like that.

7. @secure If you haven't used your War Room group before, I'd suggest you delete that group and create a new one.
    Make sure you use a unique group tag. Don't use "Arma 3". It's not unique enough.
    For example, I would suggest "BFS" as your group tag or something like that.

Thank you very much sir, this has resolved my issues. :)

or Sign Up to reply!