Max Duration Exceeded?

1. 8 years ago

I was playing one of my missions and I eventually got this message popping up in the upper right-hand side of the screen. What does it mean?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=495890413

2. Edited 8 years ago by SpyderBlack723

It means OPCOM is hung up on it's analysis state and therefor will not send data to TACOM (Causing a backup). This can occur in missions will a large amount of units/objectives or missions with low performance. I would say, if you are receiving this a lot, to maybe try and tone down the amount of units or the amount of objectives (size/priority filters are a good way to limit objectives).

3. That's what I thought it might mean, which is a bit odd. I've been doing this mission for weeks now, and this is the first time I've seen this message. Every time it would spawn a group of AI, though, it would lock up the game entirely with a looping sound for about a minute before resuming. I tweaked this mission down so that I wouldn't be getting the "OPCOM has more than 80 objectives" message all the time (it's a full map mission on a rather large map with 3 teams plus civs) and it was running quite smoothly until today.

I hope it's just a weird thing with ARMA and a restart will fix it.

or Sign Up to reply!