Server Errors from Rpt file

1. 9 years ago

Hi can someone please have a look at this report file snippet (original too big for pastebin) and tell me what might be going on? I have having issues with the persistence saving properly and there may be something in here that will explain it. Thanks

http://pastebin.com/KVtq9itq

2. ARJay

31 Oct 2014 Administrator

Hey mate, can you please remove the dynamic weather from the mission. Rename the mission, and try the save load process again? Looks like the weather module is having some problems there.

3. ok, will do.

4. do you know what this error means "No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/ALiVE_require/Arguments/debug/Values/No.default'." I get it every time I load up a mission or edit a mission in the editor.

Removed the weather, renamed but still no luck. I'll keep at it.

5. found this in the log "ALiVE OPCOM - LOAD DATA FROM DB NOT POSSIBLE! NO SYS DATA MODULE AVAILABLE!"

What does this mean?

6. ARJay

Have you got the ALiVE database module placed in the mission?

7. ARJay

bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/ALiVE_require/Arguments/debug/Values/No.default'

seems to happen in AIATP, are you running All In Arma?

8. I have the module, I deleted it, saved mission and put it back in with no luck. Also no AIATP, so not sure. I have decided to scrap this one and start a fresh. I will strip back to bare minimum mods and go from there. This mission is not even connecting to war room anymore so I have no idea at all as to what has broken it. Thanks for your help.

or Sign Up to reply!