Mission setup issues

1. 8 years ago
    Edited 8 years ago by Ian-C

Hi all

I'm trying to get to grips with mission/campaign building with ALiVE but i keep running into issues. My main issue at the moment is on starting the mission my side is surrounded by the OPFOR faction even though i have the BLUFOR setting up base on a BLUFOR_1 marker and that marker is in the blacklist box on the OPFOR placement modules, the OPFOR is still spawning units at the base.

The map is stratis and the BLUFOR marker covers the whole of the air base and as i say the marker is in the blacklist box of both the Mil placement (Mil Obj) and Mil Placement (Civ Obj) so i assumed it would not spawn any enemy in that area. The OPFOR has no marker as i want them to control the rest of the island that is not in friendly control i.e. the airbase.

Any help or clues as to how to stop the enemy spawning at the friendly base wold be appreciated.

Regards

Ian

2. Are any blufor spawning in the marker? It might be failing and defaulting to CSAT and giving the illusion that the blacklist is not working.

3. As you asked i checked again and it seemed not to be spawning any BLUFOR in the area other than the MP player units placed in the editor. i deleted the marker and recreated it and it now seems to be spawning BLUFOR units.

or Sign Up to reply!