Version 1.0RC

1. 8 years ago

I saw this on the wiki page, "Version 1.0RC", so before I start on a new mission should I wait a little longer?

Thanks
    Eric

2. Unless there is a specific feature you think you can heavily design your mission around, you are probably good to start the mission. You might need to replace some modules post update but that's not too bad :)

3. cough *asymmetric* cough cough, hate to be impatient but any rough time estimate on this release?

4. Edited 8 years ago by SpyderBlack723

There's a mod incompatibility being looked at so.. very soon™. Is there something specific relating to asymmetric that you are waiting on (prestarted?) ?

5. I'm waiting on fixes in the growth rate of the insurgency, I made a post about Kunduz Alive becoming way too populated with AI groups. Since then I've tried turning down the level of civilians placed and bumped up starting hostility levels toward OPFOR (insurgents), which helped stunt their growth initially but I realized that after a certain point in time when they're able to lower hostility towards themselves they start recruiting like crazy again (100+ groups). You mentioned something about slowing the rate down and adding a "pause" feature for the modules as well.

or Sign Up to reply!