Player Groups Error

1. 8 years ago
    Edited 8 years ago by ghosteez

Think I fixed the problem.. my own stupidity lol.

2. Edited 8 years ago by ghosteez

Think I fixed the problem.. my own stupidity lol.

3. Out of curiosity, what was the issue and how did you fix it. Was it related to group manager?

4. @SpyderBlack723 Out of curiosity, what was the issue and how did you fix it. Was it related to group manager?

Not at all lol, I was running the Project Eden editor.. made a badass mission before I realized Alive doesn't play nice with it.. lots of hours scrapped but I managed to export most of it to basic sq and port it into my new map.

5. I made the same mistake, exporting sucks.

6. @SpyderBlack723 I made the same mistake, exporting sucks.

Yeah exporting was not the greatest but at least I got to keep my base lol

7. When you exported were you able to keep your different ALIVE modules where you placed them in Eden? I am asking because i would love to fill the lhd and nimitz ships with my combat support modules but it is a pain in the ass to get them where i want.

8. Edited 8 years ago by SpyderBlack723

The current EDEN export function only exports objects. So modules will be lost, but any manually placed units and buildings/objects will be kept. Mainly only useful for creating compositions with EDEN then exporting them for use in stable branch.

9. Shoot. Although combining future improvements in Eden with future improvements in ALIVE will really bring paradise for mission makers.

or Sign Up to reply!