[SOLVED] CFileWriterThread: pending file writer connection_log_2302.txt

1. 8 years ago
    File: ..\tier1\fileio.cpp
    Line: 4009
    Assertion: Assertion Failed: CFileWriterThread: pending file writer connection_log_2302.txt

I get this debugging with Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 a crash of arma3server.exe using your latest ALiVEPlugIn.dll while following the Validating the setup instructions in the War Room. I did choose "ALiVE | Quick Start (COOP 9)" at step 4.
    The original dialog from windows states: "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library", "This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in a unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information.".
    If I choose to break with the debugger, it points out "Steam\tier0_s.dll" doesn't have debug symbols.
    The DLL file has been unblocked, the alive.cfg file is in C:\Users\alef\AppData\Local\ALiVE\
    Some lines from my RPT:

== arma3server.exe  -mod=C:\e\=15BN=\@ALiVE; -mod=C:\e\=15BN=\@AliveServer -mod=C:\e\=15BN=\@cba_a3

Original output filename: Arma3Retail_Server
    Exe timestamp: 2015/09/29 17:25:45
    Current time:  2015/10/31 19:56:19

Type: Public
    Branch: Stable
    Version: 1.52.132676
    19:59:57  Mission file: basic
    19:59:57  Mission world: stratis
    19:59:57  Mission directory: x\alive\addons\missions\showcases\basic.stratis\
    20:00:16 ALiVE Global INIT
    20:00:16 ALiVE Global Init Timer Started
    20:00:16 ALiVE [m_0|30] Module ALiVE_sys_data INIT

I'm running dedi and client on the same computer.

Thanks,
    alef

2. Tupolov

31 Oct 2015 Administrator

Please retest with new version of plugin posted today
    http://alivemod.com/downloads/@aliveserver.zip

Please provide full server RPT and aliveplugin-DATESTAMP.log

Thanks!

3. My bad! At step 2 you say "Ensure the ALiVEServer addon has been downloaded into the Arma root folder", which I didn't do, it was in a different root. I've just created an empty @aliveserver\ sibling to arma3server.exe and it now works.

Cheers.

4. Tupolov

2 Nov 2015 Administrator

Awesome, thanks for letting us know

or Sign Up to reply!