Extra Pilots on benches of MH-9?

1. 9 years ago

Since version 1.34 of ARMA3 came out, I see 4 extra pilots sitting on the benches of the MH-9s in my mission. Am I the only person seeing this? I've tried creating a new mission, and I get the same result.

2. Same thing I've had to swap them out for UH80's for the time being.

3. ARJay

5 Nov 2014 Administrator

Yep this is a known issue that has cropped up due to the changes to the engine in the firing from vehicles update. We will see if we can include a fix in the next patch for ALiVE or possibly in the next full release.

4. Thanks ARJay

5. Has there been any luck solving this issue?

6. That happens also with manually placed empty vehicles. The AI spawns directly inside of the gunner position, and on the FFV positions.

So essentialy, in every position that the AI can fire.

7. They do not need to be manually placed.

8. highhead

10 Jan 2015 Administrator

Bug ;)

9. Edited 9 years ago by Fat_Lurch

Is there anything I need to do for this to make it onto the official/working bug list? Thanks

10. There is something about the last two turretUnit positions in the MH-9......
    I can get as many as four units mounted but no more. Can only occupy 2/4 of the outboard seats. I was able to reduce the crew to just the pilot, but the moment it syncs with the Support Module, I'm instantly limited to four. Nearly all of my Special Operations Missions use MH-9s, hopefully a patch or work-around is found soon. That said, everything you guys have added to Arma thus far has exceeded my expectations. Thanks for your efforts.

11. As a workaround I tried manually removing the extra "passengers" via code on the debug line: once the passengers are deleted, the pilot and copilot automatically dismount from the aircraft, making it combat ineffective.

Has anyone tried anything else that worked?

or Sign Up to reply!