Profiled units priority?

1. 8 years ago

this is more of a feature request. I want to be able to create a very life like base for my players but I want it all to be profiled threw alive so it will not gum up the resources when no one is at base.

My idea would be something you could add in the inti to give it a priority. so I could make a massive base, have it profiled but no matter how many other units are already spawned in when ever some one goes back to the base it will still spawn in those units. Obviously this wouldn't affect the maximum about of units that are able to be spawned.

Any thoughts or ideas related to this?

2. Unless I'm not understanding your request you can do this now - profile all base AI so that if no players are near they get virtualized just like the enemy AI. You should not attempt this on base objects or anything else you need to be in an exact location (ie: static guns, hescos, etc) as they many not re-appear in the exact same location / facing. The only thing that won't 'work' is the that the max # of units total on the map also will apply to these units.

or Sign Up to reply!