ALiVE and Zeus controlled AI

1. 9 years ago
    Edited 9 years ago by helldesign

Hey everyone,

I will re-post my question from Bohemia forums here, with the hope someone knows the answer.

Is there any way to play this mod as AI which is spawned and controlled by Zeus?

I've set up "Alive" mission with "Zeus" game logic unit and everything is OK until I spawn my own AI unit and take control of it.
    Then all "ALiVE" units disappear - they are invisible for me and my unit for them. If I release the control of the unit, they suddenly spawn around my AI and kill it.

I also tried to spawn the AI with a Player Zeus unit instead of Zeus game logic unit (suggested by Rath) but same thing happened - if the Zeus unit is far away from the controlled unit, every "Alive" AI disappear.

Is there a command I can execute in the init of the newly spawned by me unit that can help "Alive" to recognize it and "un-reveal" all of the AI groups near me? Or anything else I can do to play it with my spawned AI?

Thanks

2. ARJay

6 Nov 2014 Administrator

Will have to look at if its possible to detect the unit that is being remote controlled, thanks for the report, we will see if it's possible.

3. Thanks for your reply ARJay

4. ARJay

8 Nov 2014 Administrator

Just an update on this, I've added as a ticket to follow up on so we don't forget about it..

https://dev.withsix.com/issues/75613

or Sign Up to reply!