Bug C2ISTAR

1. 8 years ago

Hey

Sometimes the enemy won't fire when a task has been created by the commander, seems like they are stuck in safemode and ignoring everything. you can walk strait towards them and they do not engage you, they might throw a grenade at you when you are close.

I did a test to see if i could replicate ths with only cba and alive, i did 20 tests and this accured only once in the test. If this happend you must restart the mission, and it wil work again.

2. Thanks for the report. Any chance we can look at your test mission and/or the RPT file for your test where the issue occurred?

3. Sure, i dont know where the .rpt file is located. But the vanilla mission is operation landlord by spyderblack, if you want to reproduce this yourself: disable autotask in c2istar module, and ask the commander for destroy infantry complete the tasks and repeat 20 times, it will take some time. This was where i got the issue.

4. I think i found the reson to this issue, it has nothing to do with alive, it happend also when i played a quick mission with mcc last night.

It might be my pc that bugs out sometimes and dosent load all the scripts correctly at mission start.

or Sign Up to reply!