CQB and Logistics

1. 9 years ago

Firstly can I use mutple CQB units synced, I currently are building a mission with multiple towns with insurgent activity and have used 2 CQB modules, I have notice CQB modules sometimes don't spawn any units, I have wondered if this may be to do with the force pool? or are they independent of MIL Logistics?

Secondly I have noticed that although my CIV placement is placing units at all towns, towns with a CQB TAOR over the top do not spawn civilians, I have no black lists etc. any ideas?

Cheers
    Matt

2. Ok an update to this, I have now gone back to one CQB module unsynced with multiple TAOR markers, and getting good placement of OPFor. I am still getting no civilians spawning within the villages and towns covered by the CQB TAOR markers. It's almost like by placing the markers I am creating a blacklist for the Civilian placement module. In debug you can see the CIV placement is not marking those buildings with green dots, it is however placing vehicles in the areas marked by the CQB TAOR markers.
    Any idea how to fix this, or a workaround?

3. ARJay

8 Nov 2014 Administrator

Are you using mods? If so is it many? Can you upload a version of your mission somewhere and stick the link in here?

4. Hi ARjay
    Yeah using a few mods, AinA, MEC RAVlifter and the associated mods. I'll up load today when I get to my computer.

5. ARJay

8 Nov 2014 Administrator

Ok, if you can provide a version with as many mods stripped out as possible it would be helpful.

6. Ok I'll try to strip it back but the map is in Takistan, so the big mod is AinA. I'll change the factions out to standard Arma3. And get back to you.

7. ARJay

8 Nov 2014 Administrator

Yeah I've got AiATP so thats all good, just any other scripts / units mods removed if you can.

8. alright swapped all units out to standard ARMA3 .
    Teleport into Feruz Abad (ghosted). where the CQB module has OPF placed, you'll note if you turn Civilian debug on you will see there should be Civs in the building there, but for me I see none. then go to another village and you will see the Civs spawn. it's only the two villages covered by the CQB TAOR,s that don't spawn Civs.

Editor mission save.link text
    Cheers

or Sign Up to reply!