Unable to access Combat Supplies

1. 8 years ago

In the demo mission where we hunt the nuke builder, I created a supply drop and requested (I believe) Nato Supplies to be dropped. A large square metal container (the vehicle supply size) dropped from the air and floated on the breeze. After chasing it down, there I was unable to access it. Not via 'I' for inventory or mouse wheel scroll. I was unable to have squad members access it via 6 as well.

Is it me (it would not surprise me if it was), ALiVE or something else? I hate running out of ammo, missiles and such... scrounging the dead works, but would like to know if I can resupply and access it.

Thank you.

2. Oh, and I did read back 6 months of forum posts looking for something similar... should I have gone back further?

3. Edited 8 years ago by SpyderBlack723

You have to activate ALiVE logistics via the app menu. After that is activated, there should be a scroll menu action on the crate.

4. Edited 8 years ago by Gunner62

SpyderBlack723,

Thank you for taking the time to reply. Do you mean the Player Options in the on screen tablet, then select to turn on or make Activate Logistics Actions?

Went back in game and did the activate logistics actions. Selected a Nato Cargo Net to drop. Vehicle Box dropped. Have 2 options in scroll, 'carry it' or 'load out cargo'. Did both, nada. Then I looked to my left, saw the cargo net of stuff to the side. So I guess 'load out cargo' did that. Went to the cargo and scroll was not an option, had to select 'I' to get access.

I think that previously, when I was unsuccessful prior, that as the box was next to a fence, the cargo must have loaded out on the other side of the block wall and I never saw it. Now I know. Thank you.

5. Edited 8 years ago by Numrollen

already watched youtube alive tutorials ?

or Sign Up to reply!