Oh. And with Iraqi-Syrian, are you having any issues with ISIS vehicle damage? Do you need to use the Real Armor mod in conjunction with this or was it fixed when Massi and RHS updated their damage values recently? Just curious since you use it if there's anything I should be aware of.

Quote from Autigergrad from their BIS thread from back in Nov:

Just FYI for anyone using this pack... I just spent a couple of hours playtesting the different weapons packs against the Iraq Syrian vehicles. The "hodge podge" of some Massi vehicles, some RHS vehicles is definitely causing issues. For example...some of the ISIS tanks are impenetrable to CUP or RHS launchers but others blow up fine.

Obviously..this can cause some pretty big issues in game when using different launchers against different vehicles.

The fix I would recommend is to always use the Real Armor mod in conjunction with this mod. As soon as I restarted with RAM activated....the RHS launchers and CUP launchers were able to destroy all ISIS vehicles.

I figured some other folks who want to start using this pack should know that. Great pack and I'm glad I found a fix."