Map Background WarroomWebpage

1. 8 years ago

Hey Alive Team,

thanx for your reply.
    Sry that i dont answer the other days, cause i quit the Hoster and take all the stuff to a new one.
    Now its more Rootaccess/dedicated.

First big thanks, i can now see the beatiful background map at the Warroom webpage :)

Second, the "issue" that i try to describe, still exists, at the new server too.
    But its rarely repeatible. It seems (very rare), that when i testing and connect to the server the VirtualAI is not fully switch from the cache to the "playerworld".
    At this time the Server is at 0FPS and 0CPS. When i use "abort" and not player exit or admin save, then the server crashed cause the rpt is flooting with.

"Cannot find Player id XXX"

Additional when iam switch to a better hardware i assume further the issue is on my side.
    ----
    Warroom.
    In my personal player stats are nothing recording except Vehicle using, playtime, Operations, KIA.
    But in the Groupsection the Weaponusing are tracked, 50/50%.

In the Mission Modules are nothing off that for Persistence, except change playerrole/manuell playerstate reset.
    ----

In the aliveserver.log i assumed the parsing or something for the server.cfg file is wrong for me.

[2016-01-14 10:50:27] [debug] >>> ParseMessage [ServerName]
    [2016-01-14 10:50:27] [debug]     Function: ServerName
    [2016-01-14 10:50:27] [debug]     Params:
    [2016-01-14 10:50:27] [info]     Config file: C:\ArmaServer\C:\ArmaServer\TADST\RealismRPMod\TADST_config.cfg" "
    [2016-01-14 10:50:27] [error] ###### ServerName ######
    [2016-01-14 10:50:27] [error]     Error: Unable to open config file
    [2016-01-14 10:50:27] [error]     RAW:   ServerName
    [2016-01-14 10:50:27] [debug]     Return value [['ServerName','ERROR','Unable to open config file']]

---

The last test for the warroom was only with CBA & Alive/Aliveserver
    The Operation was named DBTest.
    I can upload every file which you need.
    I will make a new test in the next hours and load all files up.

Thank you

2. Thanks for the logs... might take a few days since things are pretty slow around here.. bump this thread next week if you haven't heard a reply.