Edited 8 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

http://pastebin.com/Hn8KkeSW

The last few nights my missions have all been going great with several hours worth of play. But when I hit Server Save & Exit at the end of the night I get that red chain on the screen after the tablet says it's saving my profile data and I lose connection and crash.

This has happened to me so many times recently.

I don't believe I've ever heard of anyone having this specific issue. It's just weird to play with no issues and no desync whatsoever for 1 1/2 or 2 hours but the physical act of saving the game can cause the whole thing to lose internet connection and fail.

I'm not sure where to find my server report (my TADST folder in my ARMA root doesn't have anything of relevance) or if the log above is even from the correct file location. Nothing of relevance is stored in my appdata/local area so this is the best I could find. I'll gladly post some more files if someone can tell me where they are posted.

My profile always says it's loaded from War Room at mission start so I really am at a loss for why my connection seems to fail almost anytime I try to save at the end of my sessions.