Leave WAR ROOM group

1. 8 years ago

Hey, I have a relatively small issue with a former war room group I've been in, since I couldn't find a way to leave this group I'm asking for advice here:

I have been part of a milsim group in the past that was using ALiVE and its war room. Back then I did not have an account on war room but obviously my player ID was used for stat tracking etc. Now that I have gotten into hosting missions myself I recently created a war room group of my own with a freshly made account.
    If I head to 'Your Group' on war room it states the correct group and I as its leader can edit it etc., however under the 'Your stats' view its showing my old arma 3 profile name I used back then, with the old group tag and it says that I am a group member of that old war room group instead of my new self made one.
    My forum signature is therefore also only showing all these outdated/wrong stats and group connections, which I would like to be changed/removed.
    Any suggestions? Did I miss some leave button or...?

Thanks in advance!

2. Thanks will get a dev to take a look... might need to scrap your account and start over.

3. I am having the same problem. Can't sync data with my new group. Tried deleting and remaking my account, no dice.

4. Can you post your player and group names?

5. Edited 8 years ago by Strick

@SavageCDN Thanks for your time!
    Here you go:

War Room player name: Strick (on stat screen it says '[34th] Strickland.P' on profile '[1stPLT] Strick')
    Ingame name (oldest to newest): Strickland.P; [BW] Strick ; Strick

Old group name: '[34th] 34th Gaming Division'
    My current group name: '[1stPLT] 1st Platoon'

I don't have any issue whatsoever with my data being scrapped.

6. Thanks for the info.. .devs are on a bit of a break so hopefully this will get looked at sooner than later.

or Sign Up to reply!