To many objectives?

1. 9 years ago

While loading in a test mission I get this warning stating " To many Objective "81" needs to be below "80"" I can't figure out what that is, auto tasking is off and I just can't figure it out. I am new to mission building so please be kind. Just a little help would be great any tips please pass them along if you want thanks for your help.

2. ARJay

8 Nov 2014 Administrator

It means that you may have too many objectives that are set by the placement modules. It's the AI commander complaining that he has too much to do. You can either reduce the size of your TAORs or live with the warning.

3. Friznit

8 Nov 2014 Administrator

Or filter out the small / low priority objectives in the Placement modules

4. Thanks for letting me know, it works great now both ways. Thanks again guys.

5. @Friznit Or filter out the small / low priority objectives in the Placement modules

Such simple workarounds make your day ! :)

6. It would be great if you could also set the filter for "Only Mid or Low Profile" as well. This way you could have a heavy (Random) force assigned to large objectives & with a separate module (& maybe even a separate AI commander) assign Spec Ops or Infantry only to smaller Objectives.

or Sign Up to reply!