Military logistics buggy? Takistan (SOLVED)

1. 8 years ago

Ok this is my issue: I am trying to create a map of 3 sides at war. Two of them occupational and one asymmetric. Each side has its own TAOR and they work fine. The problem starts when I place military logistics because it seems that there is some conflict (A black box appears with some text that I cannot comprehend). So, my question would be that if there is a way to fix this issue? or what happens if I don't place the military logistics? Would that mean that my forces and enemy won't re spawn again? In addition, I did not use this module on the asymmetric faction. Thank you in advance.

2. Ok at least I figure out that it happens if there is a civilian module at the same time, but I will try figure out a fix. I will appreciate any additional input.

3. To know what is going on we'll need to see that black box text. Arma creates a log file each time you start it up - we'll need to see that.

Look in:
    c:\users\*username*\appData\Local\Arma 3

There will be a file called arma_datestamp_.rpt

Start up Arma, run your mission, look in that folder for the most recent .rpt file, upload it to pastebin.com and link it back here.

4. Marking as solved for now - please post back if that is not the case.

or Sign Up to reply!