Possible to have one predetermined C2ISTAR HVT Task?

1. 8 years ago
    Edited 8 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

I was wondering if there would be some way to set a single occurance of an HVT task prior to mission start. Either one that randomly generates the first time the mission begins, or more ideally, one I can attach to a predetermined area (or even better to a predetermined unit).

I saw a video earlier that teaches you how to manually create your own using task modules and !aliveunit functions syncing them to the playable squads, but since ALiVE has this kind of already built in and definitely works in MP, I figured maybe someone here can help me use ALiVE's framework instead.

The idea is this is a typical persistent insurgency mission, but I'd like to have one optional HVT task that players can choose to do if they feel like that's available as soon as the mission begins and that will continue to be available through persistence sessions until the target is dead.

Is this possible? I have an office and cool cars and everything already set up for this lowlife. So I need to make this happen if I can. :)

or Sign Up to reply!