[Bug] Weapon Usage and Shots fired (fixed in Dev)

1. 8 years ago

Tupolov

Show in context Administrator

You have to finish missions with server save and exit for shots fired etc to be recorded. You don't have to persist the mission as such, but you need to exit the mission for shots fired to be recorded.

Keep in mind shots fired stats don't update on the website for 4-8 hours, its not immediate due to the caching we do on the website.

2. Have checked this after doing a server save and exit and still not working, Server save was more than 24 hours ago and done as admin with the alive tablet popping up showing the save so should have updated but still no combat hours shots fired or weapon usage.

3. Tupolov

We confirmed this issue last night, apologies we thought it was fixed. Will look at a code fix for next release. Combat hours should still increase as should vehicle usage etc. Shots fired is the issue we are seeing at the moment.

4. Combat hours do not work either. The vehicle usage is working but the weapon usage and shots fired are not. The weapon effectiveness work great though, it shows the weapon used and the number of kills. This is from my groups page after doing a server save and exit 2 days ago.

0 hrs of combat
    147 operations conducted
    4595 confirmed kills
    348 critical injuries / deaths
    13.2 kill / death ratio
    0 shots fired

This is from my individual page.

74.9 hrs played
    56 operations conducted
    1973 confirmed kills
    129 critical injuries / deaths
    15.3 kill / death ratio
    0 shots fired

Combat Experience

Vehicle Experience: 25.6 hrs
    Mounted Weapon Kills: 401
    Flight hours: 14.8 hrs
    Combat Dives: 0
    Dive Time: 0 mins
    Para Jumps: 2
    Medical Experience: 1100 mins

5. Tupolov

Ok so combat hours = hrs played. The combat hour issue is related to some web site bug, i'll investigate.

We've caught the shots fired bug and there are fixes in the next release