Combat Support Imagery not showing (SOLVED)

1. 8 years ago

Hey there, awesome dudes.

I tried using the combat support, having a helicopter circling a specific area and request the live feed / imagery feature. I think I followed all the necessary steps:

1. Let an air-asset circle a specific area
    2. Choose an asset from the list (i.e. Huron called "Erlkönig")
    3. Mapclick to center camera

Unfortunately, the command tab stays black, there is no video-feed for me. Is it a known bug? Did I forget something?

I tried with Huron, Darter and AH-64 - no luck.

2. I'm not sure if this stuff is in anyway interconnected but:

• be sure that you are using the latest CBA_A3 (2.3.1.160220).
    • Then another thing is that remove any other mods that you have enabled and test with only @CBA_A3 and @ALiVE.

If you already have aforementioned stuff in order then the problem must be somewhere deeper.

3. Will try this and come back here later, thank you.

4. Edited 8 years ago by SpyderBlack723

Make sure you have PiP enabled in your video options.

I meant to include a notification that would alert you of this, but I forgot :(
    Will be in next release.

5. Away from my PC right now otherwise I'd test but does setting a higher PiP setting improve the draw distance? When I briefly got a chance to test out (this super awesome feature I might add) it had a fairly limited range. Which kinda works immersion wise but would be good if it was something you could mess with.

6. Edited 8 years ago by SpyderBlack723

Yes it should. Unfortunately PiP is very limited in this nature. I've also set the resolution of the screen as high as Arma will allow it. Increasing your draw/view distance should also increase the PiP screen's draw distance as well.

7. Oh, PiP was indeed disabled for some reason ... it works now, thank you.

or Sign Up to reply!