Waiting for Virtual AI System.. TIMER END

1. 8 years ago
    Edited 8 years ago by SavageCDN

Hello there, love the mod. Been using it for ages but perhaps by the RPT I'll post below you can help me. If I recall Australia got re-indexed? Was able strangely enough to get the map to function on my own machine. But on my dedicated server its times out at :Waiting for Virtual AI System...
    I've tried a variety of edits to profile limits/force size/taor
    I have a feeling I goofed somewhere along the lines of syncing these so if needed I Can post the Custom Mission
    Thank you, I appreciate the work you all do and the Support.

http://www.pastebin.com/raw/Mse6r26j

2. So on your own PC the mission loads OK but not on the dedicated server?

19:55:48 DATA: Loading ALiVE config from database.
    19:55:48 "THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THE ALIVE PLUGIN!"

I don't see @aliveserver in your mod line - are you using persistence / War Room? If not you can remove the ALiVE data module from your mission.

mod=@CBA_A3;@task_force_radio;@ALiVE;@ace;@Australia;@EM;@EWK_CIGS;@fhq_accessories;@Leight;@mas;@mcc_sandbox;@mrt_accfncs;@murshun_cigs;@murshun_easywayout;@muzzle;@NIArms1;@NIArms2;@NIArms3;@NIArms4;@NIArmsCore;@NIArms5;@NIArms6;@NIArms7;@NIArms8;@NIArms10;@NIArms11;@NIArms12;@NIArms13;@NIArms14;@PLA_Forces;@R3F_Armes;@RHSAFRF;@RHSUSAF;@cup_terrains;

What I would do is create a simple test mission with just @CBA, @ALiVE and @Australia mods (and it's requirements if any). Upload that to the server, adjust your server mod line to just run those three mods. My guess is that there is a mod conflict somewhere with that many running at once. Also if possible try to adjust the load order to be:

CBA_A3
    ALiVE
    ACE

• total modification mods
    • gameplay/AI mods
    • content mods (units, maps, guns, etc)

Also double-check that you have the faction names you are using spelled correctly in the ALiVE modules.. this is a common mistake.

3. 7 years ago

I appreciate the speedy response! (Sorry for my late response =P)

Created the simple test mission and it worked perfectly. Once I added custom faction parameters, along with CQB and Civilians, it came to some hiccups. I'm going to double check my files on the server in case anything was corrupted on the transfer. RHS factions always seem to be a problem when I attempt to use them. I'm going to get back at it now. Thank you Savage, truly appreciate it.

4. No worries - yes corrupt files on the server are fairly common. Unfortunately if you don't have root access to your server you'll need to re-upload them. Some providers will download them for you if you ask.. especially on large mods like RHS, CUP.

or Sign Up to reply!