Stuck on loading screen.

1. 7 years ago

Hi, so, another post by me,

My mission is loading just fine, that is until I reboot the server after a Server Save and Exit. After that when I try to get into the mission it never loads, it gets stuck and the RPT just keeps getting a message that Alive is looking for the Virtual AI OPCOM. I left it running to see if it loaded, and today it hasn't loaded and the log is about 250mb in size.

This pastebin contains part of the log. Cause it is huge, let me know if you need all of it.

http://pastebin.com/QEaQgHr9

The first time this happened I had just updated a units mod, Leights Opfor, and I though that may have been the issue, I changed the mission file name to reset persistence and it loaded fine.

But now it is happening again and I did not update any of the mods.

2. Can you try this with a mission without Leights? It's having issues with ALiVE right now from what I understand.

3. Edited 7 years ago by gbblaster

I can try. Another question how long does the Server Save and Exit normally take? On average I mean.

4. For me usually only a minute or two. Very seldomly it can take a bit longer but I also don't generally jam pack my missions with groups and objectives like some of the larger missions out there.

5. what would you call jam pack? mine is a simple 2 faction with small guerilla faction and a bigger government faction. Civs aren't working so I don't use them. And objectives are filtered and come up to about 82. The area is the main island of Panthera.

6. I'm beginning to wonder if Icebreaker's maps are suddenly incompatible with ALiVE right now. Seeing reports of civs not working on Duala too. Is this only happening on Icebreaker's maps?

7. Haven't tested any others, but I did test Pathera with both CUP Terrains and AiA Terrain Pack to the same result with the civies. I actually have another conversation open for that issue.

or Sign Up to reply!