Database issues on ALiVE dedicated server running Centos

1. 9 years ago

Hello all.

I am a new user of alive, and I have my own dedicated server. It is running Centos and I use putty to manage and communicate with it . I am having many problems with the database, I cannot get it to work , I have placed the module on the editor and the module does have player persistence on. I have downloaded couchdb to my dedicated server and I have no idea what to do now . I am running @ALiVEServer and @ALiVE but it does not work. Is there any options in the @ALiVE files I need to edit? . Any help on the matter would be much appreciated
    I am just out of ideas.

Thanks Royland C.

2. Friznit

3 Dec 2014 Administrator
    Edited 9 years ago by Friznit

You don't need to install anything - ALiVE War Room is a central database and it's all done for you. Simply run @ALIVE and @ALIVEServer and the register your details on the War Room.

The wiki includes a short tutorial video if you need further guidance: http://alivemod.com/wiki/index.php/War_Room

3. ARJay

5 Dec 2014 Administrator

ALiVE dll's for connecting to the warroom DB currently don't support linux server. We are still hoping to find some experienced linux devs to help us in this.

or Sign Up to reply!