AI Resupply?

1. 7 years ago

So, I want to make an anti-air camp with some ZU-23 trucks from the RHS mod pack. Place them behind some hesco barriers and ensure they don't move by removing all fuel from the vehicles. I also, however, want them to be able to resupply as many times as they need so that they will always be an anti-air position firing at the players in my server until they actually make a mission to go destroy it.

How would I go about doing that? Would placing an RHS ammo truck next to them work and it automatically grabs the ammo as necessary?

Thanks.

2. Edited 7 years ago by BvB

In theory, though crates or scripts would probably work out better; less chanceof getting in the way. A simple script to replenish ammo after every X amount of time passes, and if done by radius will work should you have the AAA respawn too.

Dont have an example handy, but should be able to find sone searching the BIS scripting forum. Have used them in the past for HMG/Mortars/recoiless rifles that I wanted to always be rdy for the next wave.

For ammo truck or crate though, yes, auto refills. just set up a test of ammo source and AA, olay as AA, shoot n make sure its refilling to ensure its placed in the right orientation, then copy/paste into your mission. They do have finite supply though, so if it will be shooting many loads worth in a busy/long mission, script will be what you ultimately want.

or Sign Up to reply!