Persistence After Server Restart [SOLVED]

1. 7 years ago

Hey guys,

First off, thank you for the help in advance. I have been trying to get a persistence working on my local dedicated server for a few days now with mixed success. While I managed to get the server to interact with the war room. The persistence works for players during server uptime and stats seem to update correctly. However when I restart the server it seems that nothing is saved.

I have checked all the modules for persistence in the editor and everything looks ok. I am not sure what information would help. What do you guys need from me to help further?

2. I'm actually getting that issue as well.

I created my mission and have been tweaking it, I finally got persistence working, or so I thought. On the top right it shows my profile name welcoming me back, updates the War Room and even saves persistence in between disconnects, but just as you stated, when a server restart happens, persistence is not kept.

I've seen in other threads to check modules for persistence. I have done that, many times. I'm quite lost.

3. Are you using the admin save and exit before shutting down the server?

4. I am indeed, it seems to successfully save but will not load on server restart.

5. Post your server's RPT file and the alive log (found in @aliveserver) to pastebin and link back here. Also your WR group name.

6. Hey guys, well I feel like a big dummy. I managed to work it out. My problem was two fold, firstly I had an account with a group I completely forgot about. This group had a server set up with the same details as the server I was trying to set up frim my new account. So I changed the name of my new groups server on the war room and in the sever.cfg

Secondly, my mission had spaces which were coming up as %20 (which is what happens when you put a spaces and not underscores. Since changing these two things the persistence is working fine.

Sorry about that, thanks for the help anyway.

7. Removing and re-placing the Data module seemed to work for me. I saw it in another thread, because I followed all of the database connection checks and it was connecting.

or Sign Up to reply!