Syndikat issues

1. 7 years ago

So I've been dorking around with Asymmetric warfare and I have this issue I cannot seem to isolate. I initially created the mission on Stratis, and in the early stages I was getting errors about OPCOM being unable to find any Syndikat (IND_C_F) groups to spawn. Eventually the problem went away all on its own, and now the mission works as intended for the most part.

Asymmetric warfare is kind of stunted on Stratis due to the low number of civilian settlements so I decided to move to Altis. Now I am having the same "unable to find groups for OPCOM" error; I was sort of hoping that it would resolve itself as I neared completion just like I did last time but no joy.

If anyone has any idea what may be wrong, or any suggestions to try it would be much appreciated. I can also upload both mission folders if anyone want to see them firsthand.

2. Edited 7 years ago by HeroesandvillainsOS

Can you post screenshots of your Military AI Commander, and mil/civ objective modules (open) please?

One thing to consider is that I *think* Syndikat is infantry only. So if you're trying to force spawn any motorized/mechanized/armored groups, you will get this error.

3. You were right, I had created a CIV_Objective module that was zoned to where I wanted the insurgency to start from, but had told it to only place objectives and not to spawn units.

Once the objective module is told to spawn units everything works as expected.

thanks HV, probably the tenth time you've pulled me out of a bind.

4. No problem. Glad you figured it out. :)

or Sign Up to reply!